To better serve you, Spencer & Jensen, LLC offers the following links to forms that are regularly used in typical documents. By filling out these forms before meeting with your attorney, you can save time and help your lawyer to give better service. (You can also go directly to the Utah Courts website to download most of these and other forms not listed as needed. Go to www.utcourts.gov/resources/forms)
Note: many forms of this page are PDF documents and require Adobe Acrobat Reader
General Customer Information Documents:
- Divorce - dissolution and annulment papers
- Domestic Violence (Protection Order) Documents
- Adoption Records
Client Information Forms
For any procedure please download and fill out the:
Client Information Form - This document is our standard client information sheet that includes contact and personal information needed to court documents.
For divorce matters:
To start a divorce, dissolution or annulment, please download, print and prepare the following documents before meeting with your lawyer.
Bring these completed forms to your first meeting. You should take all of the following (unless you have no children of marriage, you can exclude forms of child support obligation.) If you have any questions about any of the forms, call 801-566-1884.
Note: If you are looking for a "no-contest 'or divorce" uncontested, "the Utah Courts website offers an online program of" self "you may want to consider. Assistance Program of the courts in line (OCAP ) can help you prepare divorce papers. However, if your divorce will take place, please call 801-566-1884.
- Client Information Form -This document is our standard client information sheet that includes contact and personal information needed to court documents.
- Financial Statements -This is the standard document Financial Statement using the courts to calculate the income, expenses, assets and liabilities.
- Certificate of divorce, dissolution of marriage, or annulment -Utah Department of Health Certificate required. Complete the relevant information requested on this form.
- Affidavit of Military Service- You must complete and sign affidavit indicating whether you have or are currently serving in the military.
- Child Support Obligation Worksheet and Location information is required. (Download and complete only if you have children from your marriage or relationship.) - As required by the technical amendments to welfare reform section 653 (h) (2) (federal law) and UCA 62A-11-103 (14). You are required to submit for each child the information requested on this form.